Terms and Conditions of Space Rental at SpaciaNet is written for you, as the "Customer", to kindly cooperate and obey the rules. SpaciaNet will NOT take any responsibility if you, the customer, failed to read and obey this policy.
- The customer needs to fill out the Request Booking Form first before making any reservation.
- The rental service fee is still counted as half day charge if the customer books only for 1 or 2 hours within the shift time we provide for.
- Spacianet will charge the customer 30% of total payment if cancellation made 7 full days prior to the event date, 50% of total payment if less than 7 full days prior to the event date, and 100% of total payment on the event date.
- Customer is NOT allowed to bring in dangerous weapons/tools into the DTT building, and he/she must take care of his/her own belongings. SpaciaNet will NOT take any responsibility for the lost/damaged property.
- Customer shall maintain the rented spaces/facilities and common areas during the rental period by his/her expense as it is, and he/she will need to have compensation fairly if any damaged/broken facilities found.
- During the Lease Period, customers shall have the right to exclusively and freely use the Demised Premise hereunder where employees, members, visitors, suppliers and related parties of customer can access the Demised Premise every day within opening hours as weekly basic. Customers shall use the Demised Premises for business operations that are permitted by the laws, rules, and regulations of the Kingdom of Cambodia. Customers shall not use the Demised Premises for any purpose or in any manner that are illegal, hazardous or dangerous, or would cause losses, damages, injuries, nuisances or inconvenience to the LESSOR any other tenants of the DTT Tower, or any other owners or occupiers of neighboring premises.
By submitting the form, the customer agrees to read, understand, and promise to abide all the terms and conditions stated above. Any failure to hold these obligations, both parties shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
* Note: This proposal will be responded within the day you submitted the form.