Terms and Conditions of Space Rental at SpaciaNet is written for you, as the "Customer", to kindly cooperate and obey the rules. SpaciaNet will NOT take any responsibility if you, the customer, failed to read and obey this policy.
- The customer needs to fill out the Request Booking Form first before making any reservation.
- The rental service fee is still counted as half day charge if the customer books only for 1 or 2 hours within the shift time we provide for.
- Spacianet will charge the customer 30% of total payment if cancellation made 7 full days prior to the event date, 50% of total payment if less than 7 full days prior to the event date, and 100% of total payment on the event date.
- Customer is NOT allowed to bring in dangerous weapons/tools into the DTT building, and he/she must take care of his/her own belongings. SpaciaNet will NOT take any responsibility for the lost/damaged property.
- Customer shall maintain the rented spaces/facilities and common areas during the rental period by his/her expense as it is, and he/she will need to have compensation fairly if any damaged/broken facilities found.
By submitting the form, the customer agrees to read, understand, and promise to abide all the terms and conditions stated above. Any failure to hold these obligations, both parties shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
* Note: This proposal will be responded within the day you submitted the form.