Terms and Conditions at SpaciaNet Coworking Space is written for you, as the “Customer”, to kindly cooperate and obey the rules. SpaciaNet will NOT take any responsibility if you, the customer, fails to read and obey this policy.
- Customer needs to fill out the Request Rental Form first before making any reservation or site visit.
- Customer is required to make and sign on Coworking Space Leasing Agreement between the authorized owner in advance before using our service.
- Customer can use the rental desk only under his/her name of Request Rental Form within the shift time we provide for 7 days/week from 7 am - 6 pm.
- Customer is required to make the request of booking meeting room for the approval by SpaciaNet Supporting Team, at least 4 hours in advance.
- Customer is NOT allowed to bring in dangerous weapons/tools into the DTT building, and he/she must take care of his/her own belongings. SpaciaNet will NOT take any responsibility for the lost/damaged property.
- Customer shall maintain the rented spaces/facilities and common areas during the rental period by his/her expense as it is, and he/she will need to have compensation fairly if any damaged/broken facilities are found.
The following signature is indicated that the customer has read, understood, and promised to abide by all the terms and conditions stated above. Any failure to hold these obligations, both parties shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
* Note: This proposal will be responded within the day you submitted the form.